Friday, August 11, 2006

Love Quotes

5 Best Love Quotes

" A man falls in LOVE through his eyes, a women through her ears "
“Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I need it.”
“To the world you may be only one person, But to one person you may be the world.”
"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
“Don’t cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

5 True Love Quotes

" True love is when you put someone on a pedestal, and they fall - but you are there to catch them "
" You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry "
" True love doesn't have a happy ending: True love doesn't have an ending "
" True love stories never have endings "
“Laughter is the way to true love."

5 Movie Love Quotes

" I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it " ~ City of Angels
“Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me " ~ Runaway Bride
“Don’t forget. I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy...asking him to love her." ~ Notting Hill
“If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just... passes you by... " ~ My Best friend's Wedding
“Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there. " ~ Good Will Hunting


5 Romantic Love Quotes

" The greatest thing you'll ever learn Is to love and be loved in return "
" Those who love deeply never grown old; they may die of old age, but they die young "
“Love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest...."
“Romantic love is mental illness. But it's a pleasurable one. It's a drug. It distorts reality, and that's the point of it. It would be impossible to fall in love with someone that you really saw "
“In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love, you want the other person"

5 Passion Love Quotes

" They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel "
“Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship. "
" Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion "
“Since love grows within you, so beauty grows.For love is the beauty of the soul "
" Love without passion is dreary; passion without love is horrific

No comments: