Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Soul Mate....



I remember there is once a best friend of mine mentioned......... Soul always travel in pair. What a very nice phrase !The moment she spoke this phrase out. It was directly hit into my heart.....

Have I, or anyone of you meet your soulmate yet? A question straight pop up from my mouth. "How should i know whether is it my soulmate or not? We have been mingle around with so many people a day???" . "Dear, you will know, your heart will triggle when you meet one."

A one, who no need to speak but understand what you think. A one who just look into your eyes and know what you feel. A one who actually care of you more then themselves.... that is your soulmate.

For fortunate people, they can find theirs. Hold up their hands, travel in twins spirits in a same direction. There are some which unfortunate, whereby the moment they met their soulmate, they already is others mate. Well, we just let go, and make sincere wish for them. May god be with them and cheerful surrounded with them for the whole life.

I've been waiting and waiting for soul mate to knock my heart. Until one day...."knock! knock!" designated one has arrive............. So do you.

No comments: